This scholarship opportunity is designed to cover the cost of study at the Institution and is renewable for up to two years, given that the GPA is 2.0 or above for the first year.
Application Deadline: 1st July 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $22,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- have a high school GPA 2.00–2.99, live on campus
- live on campus.
- be new students.
- have attained a high school GPA of 2.00 to 2.99 and submit official SAT scores with a minimum composite score of 1000 to get admission.
- achieve minimum scores required by the university in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 72
- IELTS – 6.0
- The Michigan Language Assessment Battery (MELAB) – 74%
- The International Test of English Proficiency (ITEP) – of 4.0
- Pearson Test of English – of 51