The North Dakota State University will provide award amount in the following manner:
- 5 – 4.0 U.S. CGPA equivalent: $12,000 ($1,500/semester)
- 0 – 3.49 U.S. CGPA equivalent: $8,000 ($1,000/semester)
Application Deadline: July 1
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: Up to $12,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- have a cumulative high school grade point average of 2.75 or higher (4.0 scale).
Application Process: Applicants are advised to complete and submit the application for admission at the university.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information