The KNB Scholarship aims to increase the quality of human resources in developing countries, assist in promoting culture overseas, and improve the internationalization of educational institutions in Indonesia. Additionally, this scholarship has partnered with 20 leading universities in Indonesia, with more than 1200 recipients from 94 countries.
Application Deadline: 4th May 2021
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
To be taken at (country): Universitas Negeri Malang (UM), Indonesia
Type: Masters, Undergraduate, PhD
Eligible Fields of Study: Humanities, Science, Engineering, Social Sciences
Number of Awardees: Not Specified
Value of Scholarship: The KNB Scholarship covers:
- Settlement allowance;
- Living allowance;
- Book allowance;
- Research Allowance;
- Health insurance;
- A round-trip international airfare (economy class).
Duration of Scholarship:
- Indonesian Language Course and Master Preparatory Program: Maximum 12 months
- Master Program: Maximum 24 months (4 semesters)
- Bachelor Program: Maximum 48 months (8 semesters)
- Ph.D. Program: Maximum 36 months
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- not be more than 40-year-old
- Be a citizen of a developing country;
- Be in good health;
- be having a TOEFL /IELTS/other English Proficiency Certificate scores of 500/5. or equivalent
- Have a good command of English and/or Indonesian;
- Have a recommendation from an Indonesian Embassy in your (nearest) country.
- Download the Invitation Letter from the KNB Scholarship website.
- Submit the Invitation letter, a scanned copy of Passport, Academic Certificates, and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy or Indonesian Consulate to acquire the recommendation letter.
- Complete the online application process.
- The Selection Results will be broadcasted online through the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network.
- A Scan Copy of Passport ID Page/Citizenship ID;
- A Scan Copy of Academic/Degree Certificate(s) (High School);
- A Scan Copy of Academic Transcript(s) (High School);
- A Letter of Recommendation from an Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General of Indonesia;
- A Letter of Recommendation from the Employer/Immediate Supervisor
- A Letter of Academic Recommendation from previous schools;
- A Certificate of English Proficiency Test (IBT TOEFL of 80 / IELTS of 6.0 / TOEIC of 700).