Application Deadlines: 30th April 2021
- China (PRC)
- Hong Kong (SAR of PRC)
Number of Awards: 30
Value of Award: £10,000 GBP
- Applicants must have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Master’s degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2021/22 academic year.
- Applicants must be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries.
- Applicants must be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Applicants must start their studies at the University in September/ October 2021 on a course delivered on-campus.
- Applicants must be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement.
- Applicants must also have, or be expecting to achieve, a first-class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Application Process: This is a competitive scholarship and applicants who fulfill the eligibility requirements outlined above, and have been issued and accepted an offer of admission to a Masters degree at Birmingham, are welcome to apply for this scholarship by completing our online scholarship application form