I am directed to inform the Vice-Chancellor that the Executive Secretary has considered and approved the establishment of the full-time mode of the following undergraduate and postgraduate Programmes, to be run in the Main campus of the University, effective from 2020/2021 academic session.
1. B.Eng Civil Engineering
2. B.Eng Computer Engineering
3. Masters in Environmental Policy and Regulations
4. B.sc Statistics
5. B.Eng Petrochemical Engineering
6. B.sc Science Laboratory Technology
7. B.Eng Natural Gas Engineering
However, M.Sc Oil and Gas was not approved because there is no BMAS for it.
I am to add that the approval does not cover the part-time mode of delivery of the programmes. All programmes shall bear only the approved titles and nomenclatures and any change will require re-approval of the commission