BASIC MIDWIFERY: Tuesday 23rd to Wednesday 24th February, 2021 by 8:00am daily.
COMMUNITY MIDWIFERY: Thursday 25th February 2021 by 8:00am
Venue is Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing Katsina
All candidates are to come on the date slated for their respective local governments. While coming for interview, each candidate is MUST to come along with ORIGINAL copy of the following:
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Secondary School Testimonial
- Statement of Result or WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Local Government Indigene Letter
- Acknowledgment Card
Those for COMMUNITY MIDWIFERY are to include indegene letter in their documents
- Browsed print out result is NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- All certificates/documents must have the candidate’s picture, authorized signature and stamp