This scholarship opportunity is aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Application Deadline: 10 June 2021
Eligible Countries: Commonwealth countries
Value of Award: Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships offer a life-changing opportunity for cultural exchange and academic collaboration in unique environments across the globe
Award allowances include:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses (stipend) for the duration of award
- Return economy flight
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research support grant (on request)
Duration of Programme: 2 years
Number of Awards: 12
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award.
- have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level.
- need to provide proof of English language ability if English is not your first language.
Application Process: Click on your preferred country below to apply
Before submitting an application, please review the available courses and entry requirements – in addition to the application guidance. Please select a course that is offered at the university you select at the start of the form for your application to be counted. For more information, please read the FAQs.
Visit The Official Website For More Information